What does it cost to use the NFP Assist Service?
During an initial free consult, we will work with you to determine your needs and provide a quote accordingly.
Is there a minimum service fee to use NFP Assist?
There is a minimum fee of $100.
How does the process work?
After the quote and terms of service have been accepted by you, work will be carried out on an hourly basis and invoiced either at the completion of a single project, or on a monthly basis for ongoing projects
Do I have to sign a contract?
A formal contract is not required. Our Terms of Service will be outlined in the initial quotation, which you will be requested to agree to and sign prior to the commencement of any work.
How will I be charged?
- Individual projects will be charged at the agreed rate and an invoice will be issued at the completion of work.
- Ongoing projects will be charged at the agreed rate and an invoice will be issued each fortnight.
- For specific projects, a deposit may be required before the commencement of work.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Our preferred method of payment is online by direct debit.
- Payment terms are 14 days from the date of invoice.